Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2450 Boulevard Laurier, Ville de Québec, QC G1V 2L1 |
|Phone number||+1 418-914-6515|
Opening hours Closed now.
|Sunday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:30 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about 3 Brasseurs
- 3 / 5By Yann TrudelThe beer is good, but not that great considering that's a Microbrewery. The food is good, but nothing exceptional. The price is surprising and costly considering the quality you get. The staff was amazing.April 22, 2017
- 5 / 5By Jean-Francois DorionService is good.Waitress are smiley and friendly. Excellent beers.October 14, 2016
- 5 / 5By Patrick DeschampsA comprehensive review:
Ambient: this restaurant/bar has a nice mix of tables separated in two floors. There are small, more private ones; bar style, and conventional tables that can be arranged to receive large groups.
The theme is common to all restaurants of the franchise: a mix of country with contemporary, old fashion brewer shops with modern technology. They show with pride their large beer making tanks inside glassed rooms.
Food: the menu is small but variable. In my opinion, this allows to provide good quality since it looks and taste fresh.
Drinks: also few options, but with focus on what their name stand for: local-made beers. Great place to give a try for some different kinds of beers.
Staff: we went there for a birthday dinner. 19 foreign people, one being a young boy. The staff that received us was very motivated, funny and courteous. Managed to have most of our orders correctly. Some minor issues that were quickly corrected.
Price: well, it is expensive, and I do agree the price might not be compatible with all the content.
Overall: we left full and happy - that's the main concept of a place like this, right?September 12, 2016
- 4 / 5By William Laurin-FielVery good beer, not a fan of the food how ever.August 31, 2016
- 2 / 5By loiseaxService at lunchtime was ABYSMAL. We waited at least 40 min to get our food. The service girls were ignoring us (and other patrons). Other disappointment: my tartare was sooooo sweet. My fries were cold. Beer was good. My friends said ribs were good too. But none of us coming backJuly 13, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar 3 Brasseurs
3 Brasseurs is a restaurant and bar based in Ville de Québec, Quebec. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.